Commonside Nurseries, Commonside, Cheadle, Stoke-On-Trent ST10 2NR
Static Caravan Hire – Terms & Conditions
Bookings must NOT be made for parties of young people. This will result in the party being refused access to the caravan, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned. No refunds will be made
BOOKING AND BOOKING FEE
1. A provisional booking will be accepted subject to receiving a £50 booking fee, along with completed booking form, within 5 working days, BACS payment is preferred. Upon receiving the booking fee you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the booking fee is received.
BOOKING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the booking fee is not received within 5 working days it is assumed that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else and booking fee will not be returned. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £50 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of:
a) replacing and/or repairing all damage
b) all breakages
c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new.
ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!! THE HIRER MUST INFORM WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND / OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Booking fees are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only). Periodic checks are made by our representatives on the site
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated and the hirer and all parties may be asked to vacate.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement and confirmed in writing
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form. Consideration at all times for the park and other guests.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us immediately . D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed unless prior permission given.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
21. The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans As this as been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
25. All noise must cease at midnight
26. Only two vehicles allowed
27. Speed limit of 5 MPH must be observed on the park at all times
28. No petrol engine or electric scooters are allowed on the park
29. In the event of exceptionally bad weather, cars will not be allowed where signs appear “no entry for cars”
30. During periods of inclement weather certain areas of the park may be slippery and we recommend you wear appropriate footwear
31. No ball games on the park
32. BB guns of any type and paint ball guns are not allowed on the park
33. Remote control model aircraft or drones must not be flown on the park
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 booking fee, you, the hirer, has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.